EPIC’s Sustainable Integrated Buildings and Sites (SIBS) program for renewable energy, green buildings, and energy efficiency was selected for funding by Wells Fargo in 2014. Funding for SIBS and for clean technology in rail transportation are significant to Wells Fargo business and will affect communities and customers for many generations to come.
- I/UCRC NSF Center with industry related research
- PV integration in dense urban settings
- Energy modeling for DSM, energy storage, and renewables
- Natural and Built Site Design and Analysis (Green Buildings)
- Energy audits, technology upgrades and behavior change
- Lead: Dr. Rob Cox, email@example.com