Siemens Internship Assignment Summary Beginning January 2019 Area: Gas Turbine and Hot Gas Parts Manufacturing
The intern will support the Gas Turbine Manufacturing Development Group on the Siemens Charlotte Campus. Some examples of potential work assignments include:
- Working with manufacturing engineers to meet key performance indicators for the group.
- Creation of formal presentations from drafts, reports, charts, drawings, and technical specifications.
- Supporting manufacturing engineers during the product and process qualification process.
- Support manufacturing engineers on strategic improvement projects.
- Support manufacturing engineers on new product introduction projects
The intern will be assigned job tasks and projects that will require an above average proficiency and experience with PC-based software packages for word processing, presentations, database, spreadsheet, and chart applications. These may include but are not limited to MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, AutoCAD, NX, Pro E, and MS SharePoint. The intern should possess the ability to work independently with minimal direction and input from supervisors and managers. The intern should also be comfortable with taking the initiative and gathering the required data and information to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining high standards for quality. Education Candidate must be currently pursuing bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 openings in the Gas Turbine Area
- 1 opening in the Hot Gas Parts Area (Gas Turbine Internal Components)
- Desired major is Mechanical Engineering
- Desired academic status is either a junior or senior
- Working hrs is 20/week minimum
- Assignment duration is 1 year
Resumes will be accepted till October 26th but the positions could be filled before the deadline. If interested send your resume to Mr. Hynek Lettang at firstname.lastname@example.org