- Hernando Pacheco “Engineering Bioceramic Microstructure for Customized Drug Delivery,” The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 11/08/13. (Prof. Ahmed El-Ghannam advisor)
- Ning Tian “A General Thermal Thickness Model and a Heating Rate-Related Ignition Criterion for Combustible Solids”, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 11/01/13. (Prof. Aixi Zhou advisor)
- Regina M. Vrikkis “Interleukin-2 in Aqueous and Lipid Environments: Understanding Molecular Interactions that Impact Pharmaceutical Formulation Development”, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 10/31/13. (Prof. Gloria Elliott advisor)
- Shubhashini Oza “A Study of Surface Modification Effect of Hemp Fibers on the Bulk Material Properties of Hemp-Poly (Lactic Acid) Composites: Thermal Stability, Mechanical, Thermo-Mechanical and Biodegradability”, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 03/22/13. (Profs. Na Lu & Helene Hilger co-advisors)
- Tara Lani Cavalline “Recycled Brick Masonry Aggregate Concrete: Use of Recycled Aggregates from Demolished Brick Masonry Construction in Structural and Pavement Grade Portland Cement Concrete”, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 11/30/11. (Prof. David Weggle
- Jeffery R. Alston “Physical and Electrochemical Interactions within Hybrid Nanocomposites of Ruthenium Coordination Complexes and Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes”, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 11/30/11. (Prof. Jordan Poler advisor)
- Arun Mani “Effect of Thickness on the Flammability of Pultruded Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composites” Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 11/10/11. (Prof. Aixi Zhou advisor)
- Brent Chesson, Undergraduate Honors Thesis in Chemistry, “Physical and Functional Effects of Ethyl Ammonium Nitrate on the Plasma Isoform of Bovine Gelsolin”, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Spring, 2011. (Prof. Joanna Krueger advisor)
- Lindong Weng, Gloria D. Elliott, Local Minimum in Fragility for Trehalose/Glycerol Mixtures: Implications for Biopharmaceutical Stabilization, Journal of Physical Chemistry: B, 2015, 119(22), 6820-6827.
- Lindong Weng, Gloria D. Elliott, Distinctly Different Glass Transition Behaviors of Trehalose Mixed with Na2HPO4 or NaH2PO4: Evidence for its Molecular Origin, Pharmaceutical Research, 2015, 32(7), 2217-2228
- Lindong Weng, Gloria D. Elliott, Determination of the relaxation characteristics of sugar glasses embedded in microfiber substrates, Mat. Sci. Eng. C, 2014, 44, 422-429.
- Edward S. Williams, Kevin J. Major, Andrew Tobias, Danielle Woodall, Victor Morales, Conner Lippincott, Patrick J. Moyer, Marcus Jones, Characterizing the influence of TOPO on exciton recombination dynamics in colloidal CdSe quantum dots, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2013, 117, 4227-4237.
- Na Lu, Shubhashini Oza, Thermal stability and thermo-mechanical properties of hemp-high density polyethylene composites: Effect of two different chemical modifications, Composites: Part B, 2012, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2012.03.024.
- Na Lu, Shubhashini Oza, Ruoyang Wang, Ian Ferguson, Effect of alkali and silane treatment on the thermal stability of hemp fibers as reinforcement in composite structures, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2012, (Accepted).
- Jeffrey R. Alston, Devon Overson, and Jordan C. Poler, Direct measurement of the interactions of amide solvents with single-walled carbon nanotubes using isothermal titration calorimetry, Langmuir, 2012, 28, 264-271.
- Katherine D. Weaver, Regina M. Vrikkis, Matthew P. Van Vorst, Jonathan Trullinger, Ranganathan Vijayaraghavan, Douglas R. MacFarlane, Joanna K. Krueger, and Gloria D. Elliott, “Structure and function of proteins in hydrated choline dihydrogen phosphate ionic liquid”, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2012, 14, 790-801.
- Shubhashini Oza, Ruoyang Wang, Na Lu, Thermal and mechanical properties of recycled high density polyethylene/hemp fiber composites, International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 2011, 1(5), 31-36.
- Na Lu, Shubhashini Mysore Bhogaiah, Effect of physical and chemical surface treatment on the thermal stability of hemp fibers as reinforcement in composite structures, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011, 71-78, 616-620.
- Shubhashini Oza, Na Lu, Effect of fiber surface treatments on mechanical and biodegradability of hemp/poly lactic acid (PLA) biocomposites, 15th European Conference on Composite Materials, June 24-28, 2012, Venice, Italy.